komoot – Cycling, Hiking, Road Bike & Mountain Biking Trails with GPS Navigation & Offline Topo Maps
Komoot offers the smart & easy way to experience the great outdoors. The go-to app for hikers and bikers, komoot gives you topographic maps, turn-by-turn navigation, recommendations on cool places, & much more. Now available on Apple Watch.
GET CUSTOM, REAL-TIME NAVIGATION
• Get Smart Tours tailored to your fitness level and sport preferences
• Hop on your bike, take a hike, or choose from other sport types, including road or mountain biking
• Use topographic maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation to guide you so you can focus on the path ahead
• Take a quick glance at your Apple Watch to get directions, distance, and speed in real-time right on your wrist
• Check out Tour characteristics like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation, so you can plan down to the last detail
• Always know how fast you’re going, how far you’ve gone and how much longer you have to travel
DISCOVER & SHARE COOL OUTDOOR SIGHTS
• Check out Highlights to get recommendations on interesting places from others like you
• Create your own Highlights to share your outdoor expertise with fellow outdoor people
• Add photos, tips, and vote on your Highlights
• Show us what you like and we’ll recommend Smart Tours over time – only from komoot!
EXPLORE WITH NO LIMITS
• Offline Maps allows you to download your planned outdoor activities for offline usage
• Komoot automatically syncs across devices including your smartphone, desktop, tablet, and Apple Watch
• Follow your friends and keep up with their outdoor adventures
EXPERIENCE KOMOOT FOR FREE
Get your first region for free and then pay a fee to access offline maps and voice nav in other regions worldwide
“Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use.”
– Cult of Mac
For support and tips, please visit help.komoot.de
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to comments in the App Store.
Komoot uses background audio service for voice navigation messages.
Komoot requires a GPS signal for directions, tour recording and speed in real-time.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.