Jelly is a better way to ask a question with photos, maps, friends, and more. It’s also people helping each other—something that’s both meaningful and fun.
– Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
– Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
– Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
– Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don’t have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
– Collect Thank You cards for helping others