Azkar “Al Wazifa-tul-Karima”
My master, Ala Hazrat, Imam e Ahle Sunnat, Reviver of Sunnah, Eridicator of Bidat, Scholar of Shariah, Guide of Tariqah, Allama Maulana Al-Haj Al-Hafiz Al-Qari Ash-Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan was born on Saturday, 10th Shawwal, 1272 A.H. (14th June 1856) at the time of Zuhr Salah in Jasoli, one of the districts of Bareilly Sharif, India. The name, corresponding to the year of his birth (1272 A.H.) is Al-Mukhtar. (Hayat-e-Ala Hazrat, vol. 1, pp. 58, Maktaba-tul-Madina, Karachi)
The book Al-Wazifa-tul-Karima was written by Ala Hazrat Imam e Ahle Sunnat Maulana Shah Imam Ahmed Raza Khan. Ala Hazrat has given the permission of reciting invocations of Al-Wazifa tul Karima to all the Sunni Muslims provided that they refrain from (the company of) religious bigots.
1. Each and every letter of all the Awrad and Wazaif (invocations and recitals) included in this Mobile App, must be recited with correct pronunciation, following the rules of Tajwid and Quranic recitation.
2. It is recommended to get your pronunciation of these invocations checked by a Sunni Qari or Sunni Scholar who knows the art of Qirat (Quranic recitation).
3. If you recite all the invocations given in this Mobile App, ان شاء اللہ عزوجل you will gain countless blessings in this world as well as in the Hereafter. One may also recite a few invocations, but Sawab will be reduced.
4. Pick only as many invocations for you as you can recite consistently.
5. Recite Darood once in the beginning and once at the end of every invocation. If multiple invocations are recited in one sessions, reciting Durood once in the beginning and once at the end of that session would be sufficient.